We are proud to be Covid-19 Secure and have worked very hard to keep our guests and team safe. Please see our Covid-19 Secure certificate which explains those measures taken.
Please read the following and do not hesitate to seek help to clarify any points.
If you feel unwell please do not enter these premises. If you have any of the following symptoms:
- a new and persistent cough, high temperature, loss of sense of taste or sense of smell;
- Please go home and call 111.
As a Patron please observe the following:
- It is mandatory that all persons over the age of 16 provide details for Test & Trace via the NHS COVID-19 app or paper based system on entry. Failure to do so will result in refused entry.
- Guests may sit in tables of a maximum of two households/support bubbles or the rule of 6 from any number of households internally. No mixing of tables once formed is permitted.
- Guests may sit in tables of a maximum of thirty from any number of households externally. No mixing of groups once formed is permitted.
- Face coverings must worn by everybody over the age of 11 years whilst they are inside the building and are not seated.
- Please adhere to appropriate social distancing of 2 metres or at least 1 metre plus mitigations at all times.
- Vertical drinking is now unlawful. So please be seated and enjoy your food & drinks. Table service is provided and we are unable to take orders at the bar.
- Please do not move any furniture. It is spaced to maintain social distancing for your safety. Please request one of team members to do so if your group meets the social distancing criteria.
- Please ensure any accompanying children are supervised and adhere to social distancing.
- We have developed our app so you can order and pay at table. Please use this where possible. The next safest way to pay is contactless. Cash will be accepted as a last resort to minimise the risk of spreading infection.
- Any open windows or wedged doors are to increase ventilation or reduce touchpoints so please leave them as you find them.
- We are not permitted to turn up music or sports commentary, please do not ask.
- Please be alert when walking to the exit or toilet. Ensure you can see your route and manoeuvre to adhere social distancing at all times.
- Please wash your hands and use our clearly displayed sanitiser stations frequently.
- We are not permitted to allow guests to shelter internally from the elements if all internal seating is occupied so please seek cover where possible in our outside areas whilst adhering to social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy our hospitality!
These rules and practices are for the safety of customers and staff alike. We kindly ask that you respect and adhere to them for the safety and enjoyment of all. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not abide by these rules.
Please understand the need for the firm language in these rules. Our team has been instructed to work in this way for the benefit of everybody so we please ask you to respect them and to do your bit in helping us adapt in these testing times.
Kindest regards from all at Wickwar Wessex Pub Company.